Hi All,

Please let me know if there is any way to configure Axis1.4 such that it
uses HTTP/1.1 instead of HTTP/1.0

The request from the soapclient (implemented using service stub) lands with
Axis/1.4 which in turn by default presumably uses HTTP/1.0.

Can't this be changed somehow using CommonsHTTPSender as pointed by mail
thread of Mario/Jeff "Axis 1.4 CommonsHTTPSender question" Date Sep:20:2007
?

Mario/Jeff,
 Please let me know if you people have reached some solution and will that
solution be helpful in the scenario I have told above...

Thanks,
Shadab