All -

I'm in the process of becoming familiar with Axis2(v1.3) as I have used
Axis1 in the past.

I'm running through the example found at the following location:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/adv-userguide.html

After following all the steps as described and deploying the service
with ease I get the following error when running the client...

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl cannot be cast to
org.apache.axis2.userguide.xsd.EchoStringParamDocument
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java
:486)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(Out
InAxisOperation.java:343)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:389)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA
xisOperation.java:211)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163
)
        at
org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub.echoString(Axis2
SampleDocLitServiceStub.java:162)
        at Client.main(Client.java:15)

Any suggestions how to fix this would be great.

Thanks in advance.

..Chris