It seems maybe you are targeting the request against the WSDL url
http://engineoushamburg.dyndns.org:6980/Update_BeamInterfaceInterface?wsdl
not the SOAP URL
http://engineoushamburg.dyndns.org:6980/Update_BeamInterfaceInterface

I tried building a simple client (ADB not XMLBeans)

wsdl2java.bat -uri
http://engineoushamburg.dyndns.org:6980/Update_BeamInterfaceInterface?wsdl
-uw

I set it to go through a local TCPMON running as a proxy on port 8888
so I could see the XML in/out (you can comment that out if you like).

I didn't get a success --- because I have no clue what parameters to
send in. I got a fault back "empty string".

Here is the client

package defaultnamespace;

import java.rmi.RemoteException;
import org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants;
import org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties;
import
defaultnamespace.Update_BeamInterfaceInterfaceStub.ResultUpdate_BeamInterface;

public class Main {
        public static void main(String[] args) throws RemoteException {

                Update_BeamInterfaceInterfaceStub stub = new
Update_BeamInterfaceInterfaceStub();
                ProxyProperties pp = new ProxyProperties();
                pp.setProxyName("localhost");
                pp.setProxyPort(8888);

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.PROXY, pp);
                ResultUpdate_BeamInterface result = stub.executeWorkflow("a",
"b", "c", 30.1);
                System.out.println(result.getMass());

Regards,

Paul