Hi

I am bit new to Axis2 but I worked on SOAP / MTOM.    I think element type
need to be xmime:base64Binary as shown in axis2 sample.

Etienne if you are planning to use MTOM then Axis sample on MTOM is quite
useful. See how you can define your "content"  element . I was succcessful
in transferring file upto 1 GB in 67 sec  using MTOM.

Let me know if you need more help

Regards
Yogesh

"Ajith Ranabahu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/03/2007 02:48 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [AXIS2] ADBException: Unexpected subelement contentType

Hmm..
It could be a bug. I'm thinking that since we have special treatment
for base64Binary, the problem could be that. Can you try putting the
base64Binary type as the last element of the sequence ? (I have a
feeling that the issue could be  with something immediately following
the base64bin type)

Ajith

On 10/3/07, Etienne Giraudy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on migrating a web service client from axis 1.4 to axis2
1.3.

> With axis2 I have an issue with a complex type containing a
> base64Binary element:
>
> <xsd:complexType name="BinaryFile">
> <xsd:sequence>
> <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="content" nillable="true"
> type="xsd:base64Binary"/>
> <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="contentType" nillable="true"
> type="xsd:string"/>
> <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="id" type="xsd:int"/>
> <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="name" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
> </xsd:sequence>
> </xsd:complexType>
>

> When the client fails with the following exception;
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException:
> Unexpected subelement contentType
>         at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
>         at
com.foo.MyServiceStub.fromOM(KnowledgeBaseServiceStub.java:5805)

> For testing, we did removed the base64binary element from the response
> and the exception disappeared.
>

> Is there a known issue in axis2 1.3 with that kind of complex types?
>

> The client is generated from the wsdl with:
>       <java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java" fork="true">
>          <classpath refid="axis.classpath"/>
>          <arg value="-uri"/>
>          <arg file="${wsdl.path}/MyService.wsdl"/>
>          <arg value="-o"/>
>          <arg file="output"/>
>          <arg value="-u"/>
>       </java>
>

> Thanks in advance
> Etienne

Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein

======================================================================================================
This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or
sensitive information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal and any attachments in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this transmittal and any attachments in error please notify the
sender and immediately destroy the message and all its attachments. Any
opinions herein expressed may be those of the author and not necessarily of
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Corporate Bank (USA), Mizuho Securities USA
Inc. or any other affiliates of Mizuho Financial Group (”Mizuho”). Mizuho
accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information
herein contained.
E-Mail received by or sent from officer of Mizuho Securities USA Inc. (which is
a registered U.S. broker-dealer and the entity through which Mizuho generally
conducts its investment banking, capital markets, and securities business in
the United States) is electronically archived and recorded and is subject to
review and monitoring by and/or disclosure to persons other than the recipient,
including (but not limited to) Mizuho Securities USA Inc. supervisory
personnel.  Such communications may be produced to regulatory authorities or
others with legal rights to the information.