Hmm.... No one replies to this posting.
It seems that it is only me who does not quite like the new AxisCallback which does not the isComplete() method. I see the beauty of it as well, though.

Huitang Li wrote:
Hi,

I created a web service client following Async/One Channel model using axis2-generated stub. In the stub code, AxisCallback interface is used.

For almost all tests, no soap message response is received before the client is finished. This is verified with the help of the excellent tool tcpmon.

In AxisCallback, I did not see something like isComplete() to test whether a whole message is retrieved or not. So I had to replace the AxisCallback with the depreciated Callback, and then put the following code in the stub.

while (!callback.isComplete()) {
               Thread.sleep(1000);
}

Does anyone have a better solution without having to use the deprecated API?

Thanks.