From: Antonio Muñiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 1:49:52 PM
Subject: Re: saving web service result as an xml file

Use FileWriter class in java.io

2007/10/9, loredana loredana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Ok, long story short. a web service result is an xml file of this type:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

  <soap:Body>

      <CelsiusToFahrenheitResult>10</CelsiusToFahrenheitResult>

    </CelsiusToFahrenheitResponse>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

I want to know if there is any way to save this response directly in a web
client...
So in other words, I can do a web service client in java which queries the web
service and returns me the response(10 in that case).

But I would actually need to save the resulted xml(like the one above) on my
local drive. Is there any way to do this?
10x in advance

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.