Hi,
I have encountered a difficult situation. I have written a simple AXIS2
service that returns an image and another AXIS2 handler to resize the
outgoing image. However, when I attach the resolution of the image to
incoming SOAP message, I don't know how to access it from the outgoing SOAP
message (i.e. using messageContext or any other thing). I suppose the
original service does not need to understand, acknowledge about the
resolution. The resize is done using the handler. Is there anyway to pass
the information from the Incoming Message to the Outgoing Message without
invoking the Service itself?
Thank you so much.
Harry