Yes i do. and i run the wsdl2java on the wsdl which refers to this xsd. I have
just been doing some debuggin and see how the reader.getName() differs on the
client side and the server side.

The class GEM_Ln_LoanRequestDetails which was generated by axis, returns as
"test" ( test is the simple element i added for testing ). The same code at
server side returns a "{GEMoney:XMLI}test", GEMoney:XMLI is the name space in
which the complext type having "test" is defined.

Why is this difference in reading the name of the reader from the same piece of
code at client and server. Further i understand the condition below fails at
server and not in client call.

if (reader.isStartElement()

&& new javax.xml.namespace.QName("", "test")

.equals(reader.getName())) {

The QName conditions is false at server side and hence it jumps to the
excpetion loop to create the error. Does this give some clue?

Thanks
Natraj.

[Gudta, Natraj (GE Money, consultant)]  -----Original Message-----