Hi everyone,

First I wrote a simple web service using AXIS2/JAVA 1.2. Then I wrote a web
service client test case using AXIS2/C 1.0 to access the web service. In the
client,  I have enabled MTOM even if there is no binaary attachment to send
in fact and set the SOAP version to SOAP 1.2. I got one exception

     " Invalid Content Type Field in the Mime Message"

Then I compared the soap request created by AXIS2/C 1.0 with the soap
request created by AXIS2/JAVA 1.2. I found the major difference is that the
value of start-info is "application/xop+xml" not "text/xml" in the soap
request created by AXIS2/C.

Then I resetting the SOAP vesion to SOAP 1.1 in the web service client wrote
using AXIS2/C 1.0. It works fine. But when I looked at the wsdl generated by
AXIS2/JAVA 1.2, it has three ports, HTTP PORT, SOAP 1.1 PORT, SOAP1.2 PORT.
That means it should support the SOAP request with version 1.2. Is there
anyone can tell me how to enable  the server support SOAP 1.2 in AXIS2/JAVA
1.2? many thanks in advnace.

best regards
yong