Looks like you are calling the StockQuoteService for an Echo service
payload.

Better follow the Axis2 Quick Start Guide examples exactly first. All the
source code and build scripts are given in the samples directory.

In the Axis2 Quick Start Guide check,
Building the service using AXIOM
Creating a client using AXIOM

Also check the server side console log messages.