Hi,
Did you check the jars in lib folder for specific classes mentioned in
the ClassNotFound errors? If not try expanding the required jars and
check whether they are actually there or not...

What's the Axis2 version you are using.. This worked fine for me using
Axis2 1.2 some time back.. Did not check in Axis2 1.3 yet..

thanks,
Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com