From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 1:06 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Soap Faults and Exception

what is the data bind you use?
Axis2 generates a seperate class for every element. and each fault
message. so if an element with the wsdl namespace with the name same as
the fault message then both classes would have the same package and
class names.

to avoid this use -p option to specify a seperate package name for wsdl
namespace.

On 10/12/07, Kahler, Jason J (US SSA) < [EMAIL PROTECTED]