We have been using AXIS 1.1 ( yeah I know its old) for past few years with
Jboss and everythings looks fine.We have removed the jbossws.sar directory
completely.

  Anyway so we have this new requirement where we have to provide webservices
to a .NET client. No matter what we provide .NET client keeps getting
exceptions. We found yesterday that .NET does not support RPC transport from
java webservices. So we decided to use DOCUMENT/LITERAL style in WSDL ( created
using ANT JAVA2WSDL tool) . But then even when I test the WS from Java side it
keeps giving me NOT A ARGUMENT(or something like that) error. I read later on
that AXIS 1.1 doesnt support the DOCUMENT/LITERAL style well. So we decided to
upgrade to 1.4.

  I still kept getting the NOT A <forgot what the text was>ERROR except when I
mention in ANT JAVA2WSDL utility that I need WRAPPED/LITERAL style. Any other
style doesnt seem to work. So now with WRAPPED/LITERAL style my Java client
stubs can successfully work with Java WSs. We will be testing it with .NET
tomorrow. I am wondering if it will work and there wont be any exceptions.

  Thanks

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.