Hi,

We have a java web service running in Axis 1.3 that accepts a java value
object as input parameter. The value object has some variables of java
data type String and long.

The .NET client sets the value for these variables and sends it as the
input parameter to the java web service.

When we check the SOAP message coming from the .NET client we see that
the variables of type long are no longer available as part of the value
object. (ie)when we receive the value object and print out the values,
only string value is printed and the long value is no longer available.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Raghavan.V.