Hi guys,

I'd face another issue while trying to connect to the third party web services using Axis 1.4 Client.

I have a few parameters that i need to pass over as short, from the SOAP envelope that i get, i find that the message is send through this format:

<ParamName href="#id0"/>

where the href refers to the multiRef tag at the bottom

<multiRef id="id0" soapenc:root="0" soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"; xsi:type="xsd:short" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>123</multiRef>

Is it possible to configure my client so that the message is sent in the

<ParamName xsi:type="xsd:short">123</ParamName>

format?

Thanx
FooShyn