Hi,

Thanks for you help, i have it working now.

It might be noteworthy that the mustUnderstand validation is executed
after the  inFlow is complete but before the message receiver is
invoked. So doing the header processor in the invokeBusinessLogic()
method of a generate ADB binding is to late.

I have now written my own in flow handler that processes the incoming
headers and a out flow handler that adds the headers in the response.

Andreas