Thanks Dimuthu for you reply.

After I add the System.setProperty with the proper keystore and password
and if I execute the java test client I get below exception.

Any idea what is the reason for this error? Am I missing anything in the
configuration?

     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Must Understand check failed for
header
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secex
t-1.0.xsd : Security
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java
:486)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(Out
InAxisOperation.java:343)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:389)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA
xisOperation.java:211)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163
)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:528
)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:508
)

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh | 860-547-3881