Hi Thilina,

What do you mean Axis2 preserve the order?

I tried the attachment test in Axis2 1.2. At that time, I can see that the
order of the attachment is not preserved, at least by default the order is
not preserve. I encountered scenarios that I even encountered scenarios that
I retrieved attachment parts before SOAP body when I iterated the
AttachmentMap.

The WS-I Attachment Profile 1.0 Final R2921 specifies that the order of mime
parts should not be inferred from the parts definition in WSDL. I.e., the
order of attachment parts should not be preserved.

Hi skudx,

Which order do you want to preserve? You want the attachment parts have the
same order as the definition in WSDL, or you want the attachment parts
received in the same order as they are sent?
As for the former order, it should not be preserved as specified by WS-I
Attachment Profile 1.0 Final R2921.
As for the latter order, the AttachmentMap is a map, I don't know how you
can preserve the order. Maybe some Axis2 developer can help you. But as a
walkaround, I would prefer to use the contentID or some element specified in
the WSDL Schema part to associate each attachment part with a name.

Regards,
Xinjun