Hi

I did same successfully some time back.

        <xsd:schema xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
                        attributeFormDefault="qualified"
elementFormDefault="qualified"
                        targetNamespace=
"http://mizuho.com/emis/ep/paraminfo";>
                <xsd:include  schemaLocation="CommandInfo.xsd"/>
        </xsd:schema>

Use similar include to include you xsd in WSDL and have attribute name
qualified in XSD. Keep xsd in same folder.

regards
Yogesh

"Matthew Fadoul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/18/2007 04:06 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

<axis-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Problems with Schemas and WSDL in Axis2

Hello all,

I’m having trouble using my own schemas in WSDL.  Part of it may be
related to the Axis2 code generation.

So, I’ve made my own “HelloWorld” example.  Here’s my process:

1) Make WSDL file (attached)
2) Process with Axis2 code generation to build client/server code.  Fill
in a little of the skeleton code.
3) Build inside Eclipse using Ant
4) Package with the Axis2 Service Archiver.

I’ve attached my WSDL and Schema.  The schema has little more than a type
definition based on “xs:string”.

I’ve placed my XSD file on a local server.  This is reflected in the
attached WSDL here:

<xs:import namespace="HW" schemaLocation="
http://strawberry/schema/HelloWorldSimple.xsd"; />

By the time the service gets placed on the Axis server, the
to the schema in “HelloWorldExternalSchemaService?wsdl” becomes:

<xs:import namespace="HW" schemaLocation="
HelloWorldExternalSchemaService?xsd=http://strawberry/schema/HelloWorldSimple.xsd
" />

Unfortunately, Axis can’t seem to resolve my schema with the “xsd” option.
 Because of this, the schema and all of its types are unresolved.

As a side note, I’ve also toyed with locale schema (i.e. the XSD file is
in the same directory as the WSDL file), though I haven’t had much success
with that route either.

Questions.  Are there:
Any ideas or advice for integrating schemas with WSDL?
Any ideas why the code generator is changing the schema location?
Any glaring mistakes (e.g. namespace problems or DOC/RPC stuff) in my
WSDL/XSD?

Thank you!

Matt---------------------------------------------------------------------

======================================================================================================
This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or
sensitive information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal and any attachments in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this transmittal and any attachments in error please notify the
sender and immediately destroy the message and all its attachments. Any
opinions herein expressed may be those of the author and not necessarily of
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Corporate Bank (USA), Mizuho Securities USA
Inc. or any other affiliates of Mizuho Financial Group (”Mizuho”). Mizuho
accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information
herein contained.
E-Mail received by or sent from officer of Mizuho Securities USA Inc. (which is
a registered U.S. broker-dealer and the entity through which Mizuho generally
conducts its investment banking, capital markets, and securities business in
the United States) is electronically archived and recorded and is subject to
review and monitoring by and/or disclosure to persons other than the recipient,
including (but not limited to) Mizuho Securities USA Inc. supervisory
personnel.  Such communications may be produced to regulatory authorities or
others with legal rights to the information.