Hi, I'm an Axis2 newbie and have a question about the best way to do
something.

I've generated a synchronous WS client for a .NET WS that works perfectly.

My problem is that I now need to to modify the SOAPBody before it is sent.

I also need to modify the body of the incoming response before it is
processed.

Is the best way to do this by using a handler? If so, what is the best way
to modify the SOAPBody? Or, how can I replace the existing SOAPBody with a
modified one?

I've read the articles on custom modules:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/modules.html
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/migration.html#custom_deployment

But I have no idea how to best modify the SOAPBody before it is sent or
before axis2 naturally processes the WS response from the service.

Thanks for any help!

Grant