From: Saket Raizada [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 3:48 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: AXIS Fault "Required Attribute localType is null"

Hi Folks,
I am using AXIS 2, 1.3 and created a client for an existing WebService
I am trying to use the WebService to create an incident using the
example code below
StringType contact = new StringType();
contact.setString("user1");
incident.setContact(contact);
stub.createIncident(incident)
I get an AXIS Fault "Required Attribute localType is null" , there is no
SOAP body message generated..., however if i comment out the line

//incident.setContact(contact) , the incident gets generated and i can
see the SOAP messages etc.
I am using ADB binding and am out of ideas what localType is (it's not
part of incident or web service that i am trying to access) also no SOAP
BODY XML is generated.

Any pointers will be very helpful
-machoq