Hi,

This is related to Axis2 and tomcat web container configurations mixing
class loading with the archives. See for the tomcat class loading
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/class-loader-howto.html and Axis2 is
being default child first at the deployment time.  So my idea is place the
db driver in the service archive lib directory (please create lib directory
if you do not have it already) and you will be able to get it through for
that service.

Thanks
Lahiru

--
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F