Hi all :).

I'm having some trouble getting nested complex types to work correctly.
I'm noticing that for members of the generated class, instead of using
the generated Wrapper class ( which it does generate ) , it uses
OMElement.

When I run wsdl2java I get several warnings about missing types, for
example :

[WARN] Type {urn:beagle}CompanyBasicInfo missing!

I noticed that the items that don't give me warnings are declared like
this:

  <complexType name="UsUkSICMapRecord">
   <sequence>
     <element name="us-sic-code" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="1"/>
     <element name="uk-sic-code" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="1"/>
   </sequence>
  </complexType>

and all the ones that it complains are missing are declared like:

  <element name="CompanyBasicInfo">
   <complexType>
    <sequence>
     <element name="gid" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1"/>
     <element name="duns" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="1"
     <element name="misc" type="ns:CompanyRecord" minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="1"/>

    </sequence>
   </complexType>
  </element>

The wsdl file I'm using was created by gSOAP, and I'm using Axis2-1.3,
and java1.6 on ubuntu amd64.

Thanks!
Charlie