Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
Dimitris,

The snippet of your WSDL isn't valid. This:

    <wsdl:part name="part1" element="ns0:viewObservation"/>

should be this:

    <wsdl:part name="part1" element="ns0:viewLesson"/>

We actually don't have enough information to determine if the style is
wrapped doc/literal. What is the name of the operation? If it is
"viewLesson", then most toolkits will interpret the style as wrapped
doc/literal. If you want all toolkits to recognize it as wrapped
doc/literal, then the part names should be "parameters" rather than
"part1", e.g.:

    <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="ns0:viewLesson"/>

For more information on the wrapped style, see these links:

http://atmanes.blogspot.com/2005/03/wrapped-documentliteral-convention.html
http://pzf.fremantle.org/2007/05/handlign.html

Anne