Any solutions for the below problem.  I'm kind of stuck with this.

Thanks

Raghu

________________________________

From: Raghu Upadhyayula [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 3:14 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] Problem with soap:address location in the WSDL (IP
Address is not a public IP that is accessible from Internet).

Hi,

            I have a problem with the soap:address location generated
when I browse the WSDL in the browser.

            I'm using Axis2 1.3.

            I'm looking at the WSDL in the browser using
http://ws.qa.company.com/webservices/services/MyWSService?wsdl

            I get the WSDL and the soap:address location in the WSDL
looks like  <soap:address
location=http://10.5.2.182:80/webservices/services/MyWSService
<http://10.5.2.182/webservices/services/MyWSService>  />

            But then problem is with the IP Address coming in the
soap:address location 10.5.2.182 is not a public IP that is accessible
from Internet.

            What changes should I do to change the soap:address location
to look like

            <soap:address
location=http://ws.qa.company.com/webservices/services/MyWSService
<http://ws.qa.company.com/webservices/MyWSService>  />

            Another thing, I found is that this is working fine if I use
?wsdl2 in the URL above.

            Note:

            In my services.xml I have useOriginalWSDL property set to
true and modifyUserWSDLPortAddress was also set to true.

            I've tried changing modifyUserWSDLPortAddress to false, but
what happened in that case was the soap:address location was not
modified at all.

            The soap:address location case as
http://localhost:80/webservices/services/MyWSService
<http://localhost/webservices/services/MyWSService>  because the
original WSDL had this address in the soap:address location, since the
localhost was coming as it, I've change the modifyUserWSDLPortAddress
property back to true.

Thanks in Advance.

Raghu