From: Pantvaidya, Vishwajit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:22 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] XmlSchema choice element not supported, other problems

I have found the cause of my wsdl2java problems when I use the default
ADB binding with the options "-o -ss -sd -ssi -f -uw -uri -ns2p" - one
of the complex types defined in my wsdl has an xmlschema choice element.
That with the "-uw" option gives
"org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Unsupported
Schema format for unwrapping! found unknown type but expected Element at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SchemaUnwrapperExtension.process
XMLSchemaSequence(SchemaUnwrapperExtension.java:370)"

When I tried to find if choice is supported I got conflicting results:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_93/adb/adb-howto.html says not supported

http://wso2.org/library/2670 says supported

So is xmlschema choice tag supported?

- Vish.