Hi,

            I have a webservice developed using Axis2 1.3.  I wrote a
Java client to access this webservice and everything is working fine.

            Today I started writing a C# client to access the same
webservice.

            I've used the wsdl.exe tool that comes with Microsoft Visual
Studio to generate the client code and wrote my own class to access
methods in the web service.

            Now when I try to run the C# client, I'm getting the below
exception.

   at System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile(Assembly parent, String
ns, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters xmlParameters, Evidence evidence)

   at
System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly.GenerateAssembly(XmlMapping[]
xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, Evidence evidence,
XmlSerializerCompilerParameters parameters, Assembly assembly, Hashtable
assemblies)

   at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[]
xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, String location,
Evidence evidence)

   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.FromMappings(XmlMapping[]
mappings, Type type)

   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientType..ctor(Type type)

   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol..ctor()

   at WSCSharpClient.ResponsysWSService..ctor()

   at WSCSharpClient.TestResponsysWS.login()

   at WSCSharpClient.TestResponsysWS.run()

Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).

error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'string[]' to 'string'

error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'string' to 'string[]'

            Does anyone have an idea what the problem is or am I missing
anything else?

Thanks in Advance.

Raghu