Friends,

I need the next help:

I have a service that has a method that effectuates a like client call and the
presents the below mistake:

"org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The server failed to process the WS-Addressing
header: wsa:Action [Reason]: A header representing a Message Addressing
Property is not valid and the message cannot be processed"

My client (also it is a axis service) code uses RPC:

    private static String ReqIDs(String reqXMLStr) throws AxisFault{
        String respCred = null;
        try {
            RPCServiceClient serviceClient = new RPCServiceClient();
            Options options = new Options();
            options = serviceClient.getOptions();
            EndpointReference targetEPR = new
EndpointReference("http://localhost:80/axis2/services/VMService";);
            options.setTo(targetEPR);

            // Access reqCredential methode for VMService Axis2 Service
            QName ReqBallot = new QName("http://ses/vm/xsd";, "ReqBallotIDs");
            Object[] sendParameters = new Object[] {reqXMLStr};
            Class[] respType = new Class[] { String.class };
            Object[] respService = serviceClient.invokeBlocking(ReqBallot,
sendParameters, respType);
            respCred = (String) respService[0]; // Credential receive
        }

How I can resolve the problem?

Thank you.

Regivaldo Costa

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para
armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/