Hi  folks.

  I'm new to Axis 2.
  Now I'm trying to implement wsdl-based generic web service client.
  The logic of this client is simple: user loads *.wsdl file from somewhere,
chooses service, port, operation, sets input parameter values. Then user can
invoke this service with chosen parameters.
 Is it possible to implement completely generic web service client using Axis2?
  For now, I understand how to invoke web services with SOAP and SOAP 1.2
ports.
 But I can't invoke web service with ports like these (http GET and POST):
 <wsdl:port name="CurrencyConvertorHttpGet"
binding="tns:CurrencyConvertorHttpGet">
     <http:address
location="http://www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx"/>
 </wsdl:port>
 <wsdl:port name="CurrencyConvertorHttpPost"
binding="tns:CurrencyConvertorHttpPost">
     <http:address
location="http://www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx"/>
 </wsdl:port>

 Is it possible to invoke services with such ports with Axis2?

 P.S.: it would be great if you prompt me to some examples with SMTP, JMS and
other services invocation

 Thanks for your answers!

 Regards,
 Eugene