From: Gudla, Natraj (GE Money, consultant) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 9:40 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Serialize/Deserialize

This is also possible. All that you require is to build an
XMLStreamReader and pass it to the parse method from the factory of your
top level class. Check my sample code below. I created a stream reader
from a sample xml file, in your case you can figure out to pass a string
having the xml. Loan request is a binding class.

DocumentBuilderFactory documentBuilderFactory =
DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();

InputSource inputSource = new InputSource("xmldata/LnRq_Accept.xml");

Document document =
documentBuilderFactory.newDocumentBuilder().parse(inputSource);

StringWriter sw = new StringWriter();

Transformer serializer =
TransformerFactory.newInstance().newTransformer();

serializer.transform(new DOMSource(document), new StreamResult(sw));

XMLStreamReader reader =
XMLInputFactory.newInstance().createXMLStreamReader(new
ByteArrayInputStream(sw.toString().getBytes()));

LoanRequest lnReq = LoanRequest.Factory.parse(reader);