Alistair Young wrote:
typo, it should be:

Protocol authhttps = new Protocol("https", new FedoraProtocolSocketFactory(keystoreLocation, keystorePassword, truststoreLocation, truststorePassword, 443);
Protocol.registerProtocol("secure", authhttps);

Axis2 uses HttpClient but doesn't seem to understand "secure" instead of "https". Registering "secure" as a protocol is enough for HttpClient but not Axis2. Is there another step I need to do to get Axis2 to work with "secure" protocol designator?

thanks,

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0