Hi,

Quoting Massimiliano Masi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi All,

I'm very frustrated: I'm developing policies for getting a SAML 2 token
from a WS-Trust STS implemented using Rahas.

Another doubt is: in the rampart policy examples, the sample05 shows how to obtain a SAML Token, but are there any examples that shows how to use the SAML Token issued?

Since rampart implements security policy 1.1, do I have to implement my
own code, that extends the RampartPolicy to handle the saml2.0 token (maybe,
based on token reference?)

In this case, could you point me on what I've to extend?

The WSAS sample IMHO, has an error: he puts the TokenType in the RequestSecurityTokenTemplate, that is, an error: the content of this policy element should be copied directly in the SecondaryParameters of the wst:RequestSecurityToken, and TokenType is a brother of SecondaryParameters.

Am I wrong?

Thanks,

             Massimiliano