Hello,

I know this is quite off-topic, but since the list I suppose would be most fitting for my question didn't respond at all, so I thought I'd give it a shot here.

I have a model of a business process available as java objects. Out of this, I want to generate BPEL, WSDL, and XSD files. I have tried several libraries for these tasks:

XSD: XmlSchema by Apache Commons, Eclipse's XSD library
WSDL: WSDL4J
BPEL: my own lacking implementation, planning to try Eclipse's BPEL library

To make sure I'm understood, I need these libraries to
- provide a mechanism to construct an object graph representing an XSD/ WSDL/BPEL file
- be able to write this object graph to a file

I also need them to read in existing files, but only for XSD and WSDL.

My questions:

1. Can anyone recommend which libraries to use for these tasks?
2. Using XmlSchema from Apache Commons, I was able to build the structure just fine, but when trying to write it out, I only find an empty <schema/> element -- is there anything tricky that I am obviously doing wrong and should know, e.g. setting a flag for each object that needs to be added or something like that?

Again, sorry for the off-topic post, but I thought the audience of this list might contain some indiviuals who know these things. If someone can point me to the proper list where to ask this, I'd of course be interested, too.

Thanks in advance
  Leif Singer