From: Thilina Gunarathne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 4:12 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis1/1.4 Client to MTOM WebService

Hi,
I"m not sure about the level of support for MTOM in Axis 1.4.. IIRC DIms
added some basic support some time back..

Looking at your code, you seems to be trying to send the binary data
inline only.. You need to make sure to base64 encode the binary data
when putting them inline...

But this approach will only work for smaller binary data only...

> Serializer jafs = new JAFDataHandlerSerializer(); jafs.serialize(new
> QName("binaryData"), null, data.getBinaryData(), context);
Make sure to base64 encode the above data...

~Thilina

<REMOVED EMAIL TRAIL>