Inviting version mismatch to mix other jars in like that as Axis has a snapshot
of all jars and their specific version
dependenciesMartin______________________________________________Disclaimer and
confidentiality noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to
the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature
and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended
recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this
transmission.

Subject: RE: CXF Mtom service and Axis2 Axiom client (FIX)Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007
10:51:53 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Martin:

I am using CXF 2.0.2 and used all of the jar files that come with that version.
Since I started with CXF these jars were "ahead" of any comparable Axis2 jars
in my project classpath.

Let me know if you still want the list.

Mike Barlotta
Associate
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

From: Martin Gainty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000
5:13 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: CXF Mtom service and Axis2 Axiom client (FIX)

not sure what you mean by *painful*
if you have a better algorithm which better identifies either version
mismatching and or duplicate scenarios we should look at it

Mike--
When you get a chance could you provide us a quick listing of the CXF Jars that
caused the errorI'm thinking we should update the AXIS FAQ..
Thanks MikeMartin