Hi,
When the flag is set to "optional" and the request message is a
MTOMized one, then the system is expected to work as MTOM was enabled.
 Does the "optional" work for non-fault cases.. Please log a jira if
it is not working even for the non-fault scenarios.

Not sure what is going wrong.. I'll do some testing when I find a time.

thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com