Hello all!
I have a question about message receivers.

Suppose I have a WSDL with just an in & out operation, whose input and output parameters eventually are simple types.

Suppose I want to generate the Java code using WSDL2Java, with the unwrapping option (-uw).

For the server-side, WSDL2Java creates a specialized message receiver for the service. But, as long as I understood it correctly, because of the fact that the only operation in the service uses simple types (strings, ints, etc.), I should be able to use an RPCMessageReceiver... at last, this is what I find in services.xml if I write equivalent code and follow the POJO guide in Axis2 documentation...

So, am I correct? Is there any advantage or drawback on using RPCMessageReceiver when working with operations with just simple types involved instead of the "customized" message receivers generated by WSDL2Java?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mauro Molinari
Software Developer