your EPR is incorrect!

in your axis2.xml you should have InflowSecurity defined ..here is an example

 <module ref="rampart"/>
 <parameter name="InflowSecurity">
        <action>
            <items>Signature</items>
            <signaturePropFile>service.properties</signaturePropFile>
        </action>
    </parameter>

where service.properties should contain these entries

org.apache.ws.security.crypto.provider=SecurityProviderClass
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type=jks
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=PutPassworkHere
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=NameOfJKSFileCreatedByKeyTool

I would start with the provider I would suggest BouncyCastle
http://www.bouncycastle.org/

and work out from there

M--