Roman Schönbichler ha scritto:
Hey again!

I've one (hopefuly last) problem left!

I'm stuck on the wsdl definition of an Array.

I've tried every definition in the wsdl file (attached), and neither
one does work.

maxOccures="unbounded" doesn't work.
extending the soapenc:Array also doesn't work.

I hope you can help me out one more time!

Greets
Roman

If you use document/literal style, you can define an array as follows:

<!-- example: array of strings -->
<xsd:complexType name="MyArrayType">
  <xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element name="item" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
  </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

Please note that Axis2 1.3 seems not to unwrap arrays completely when generating Java code (even if you specify -uw to WSDL2Java), but this is not a blocking problem.

Hope this helps.

--
Mauro Molinari
Software Developer