Hi,

I tried to build the Userguide sample that Vy Bui had a problem.

I have tried to run the Axis2 userguide sample, but I can not get the
"blocking dual" samples to
work. I keep getting the following error:

     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : addressing

1.) The build.xml was corrected to compile using (A)

2.) Commented out  <jvmarg value= /> for all the Ant tasks to not use
the sample axis2.xml.

    I keep getting addressing errors for all the sample clients.

3.)
"C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.25\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\samples\userguide\conf\axis2.xml"

file that is part of the original sample was not used.

4.) I added the logging phases as outlined to axis2.xml in the Axis2
manual a Userguide Readme.

5.)  Running all the clients the dual samples keeping getting an
addressing error. Why?

BUILD.XML  - changed

<!--
    <target name="generate.module">
 -->

    <target name="generate.module" depends="compile">
<----- (A)

    <target name="run.client.blocking" depends="compile">
        <echo message="***** run.client.blocking" />
        <java classname="userguide.clients.EchoBlockingClient"
              classpathref="axis.classpath" fork="true">
<!--
                                      <---- (B)

            <jvmarg value="-Daxis2.repo=${mainDir}/repository"/>
                 don't use the sample axis2.xml
            <jvmarg value="-Daxis2.xml=conf/axis2.xml"/>
 -->

        </java>
    </target>

    <target name="run.client.blockingdual" depends="compile">
        <echo message="***** run.client.blockingdual" />
        <java classname="userguide.clients.EchoBlockingDualClient"
              classpathref="axis.classpath" fork="true">

<!--                                                          <---- (B)
            <jvmarg value="-Daxis2.repo=${mainDir}/repository"/>
            <jvmarg value="-Daxis2.xml=conf/axis2.xml"/>
 -->

        </java>
    </target>

Not used from sample

C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.25\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\samples\userguide\conf\original_axis2.xml
      <--(C)

Changed C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.25\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\conf\axis2.xml

    <!-- ================================================= -->
    <!-- Global Modules  -->
    <!-- ================================================= -->
    <!-- Comment this to disable Addressing -->

<module ref="addressing"/>

<module ref="soapmonitor"/>

       <!--  System predefined phases       -->
        <!--   After Postdispatch phase module author or service
author can add any phase he want      -->
        <phase name="OperationInPhase"/>
        <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>

<phase name="loggingPhase"/>

    </phaseOrder>
    <phaseOrder type="OutFlow">

RUN.CLIENT.ALL - test

run.client.ping:
                                                                <--- OK
     [echo] ***** run.client.ping
run.client.blocking:
     [echo] ***** run.client.blocking                                   <--- OK
     [java] ++++
     [java] Address: http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/WsaMappingTest
     [java] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.axis2.util.Loader).
     [java] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.

run.client.blockingdual:
                                <--- ERROR
     [echo] ***** run.client.blockingdual
     [java] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.axis2.util.Loader).
     [java] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : addressing
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:339)

run.client.nonblocking:
                <--- OK
     [echo] ***** run.client.nonblocking

run.client.nonblockingdual:
<--- ERROR
     [echo] ***** run.client.nonblockingdual
     [java] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.axis2.util.Loader).
     [java] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : addressing

run.client.servicewithmodule:           <--- OK
     [echo] ***** run.client.servicewithmodule
     [echo] ../..
     [echo] ../../repository/conf/axis2.xml
     [java] <example1:echo