From: Vaibhav Jungay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 November 2007 11:12
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: faultString: org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException:
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Null serializer factory specified

Hi,
I get the above error when i try to deploy wsdd to my weblogic 8.1 app
server.  I feel its because of typeMapping tag. Can somebody help me
pls...

The wsdd is

<!-- Use this file to deploy some handlers/chains and services      -->
<!-- Two ways to do this:                                           -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd          -->
<!--      after the axis server is running                          -->
<!-- or                                                             -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client|server deploy.wsdd   -->
<!--      from the same directory that the Axis engine runs         -->

<deployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/";
    xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java";>

  <!-- Services from SimpleService WSDL service -->

  <service name="SimpleServiceSOAP" provider="java:RPC"
style="document" use="literal">
      <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://ttdev.com/ss"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="SimpleService"/>
      <parameter name="schemaUnqualified" value="http://ttdev.com/ss"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="SimpleServiceSOAP"/>
      <parameter name="className"
value="com.myproject.simpleservice.SimpleServiceSOAPImpl"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="SimpleService"/>
      <parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2"/>
      <operation name="concat" qname="concat"
returnQName="concatResponse" returnType="rtns:string"
xmlns:rtns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
soapAction="http://ttdev.com/ss/NewOperation"; >
        <parameter qname="pns:concatRequest"
xmlns:pns="http://ttdev.com/ss"; type="tns:>concatRequest"
xmlns:tns="http://ttdev.com/ss"/>
      </operation>
      <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="concat"/>

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ttdev.com/ss";
        qname="ns:>concatRequest"
        type="java:com.myproject.simpleservice.ConcatRequest"

        encodingStyle=""
      />
  </service>
</deployment>