Hi Sietse

I had the same problem about a week ago and found that if you add the
repository

        <repository>
            <id>apache-repo</id>
            <name>apache repo</name>

<url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository</url>
            <layout>default</layout>
            <releases>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
                <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
                <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
            </releases>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>false</enabled>
                <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
                <checksumPolicy>fail</checksumPolicy>
            </snapshots>
        </repository>

Then you will be able to use the wsdl2code plugin as follows

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
                <artifactId>axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.3</version>
            </plugin>

Hope this helps

Regads