Hi, everyone.

I worked with Axis1.x and I used the next code to determine  operations and
parameter types of the concrete port:
        SymbolTable symbolTable = wsdlParser.getSymbolTable();
        BindingEntry bEntry = symbolTable.getBindingEntry(binding.getQName());
        Parameters parameters = null;
        Operation operation = null;
        Iterator i = bEntry.getParameters().keySet().iterator();
        while (i.hasNext()) {
            Operation o = (Operation) i.next();
            if (o.getName().equals(operationName)) {
                operation = o;
                parameters = (Parameters) bEntry.getParameters().get(o);

                break;
But this code doesn't work with SOAP12 binding.
Can someone tell me how to determine operations parameters and their types
using Axis1 or Axis2?

And one more...
Please, tell me the way to convert AXIOM's OMElement to org.w3c.Element and
backward.

Regards,
Eugene