Thanks!

So I just have to wait for the repackaging :)
Personnaly I would prefer 2 light packages (client and server) and a
repository for optional libs with a good description. The
axis-optional.jarwill still contain many jars not needed, especially
if I just need one of
them ;)

Anyway, let's wait and see!

M.