From: Stephen More [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 November 2007 16:01
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: rampart + maven2 == Unable to obtain unarchiver

I completed the guide POJO Web Services using Apache Axis2 (
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/pojoguide.html ). Instead of using ant I
used maven2, everything is working fine.

Now I am trying to add security using rampart, so I added:

         <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.rampart</groupId>
            <artifactId>rampart-core</artifactId>
            <version>1.3</version>
        </dependency>

And I get this error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Unable to obtain unarchiver for file
'/home/smore/.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2/addressing/1.3/addressing-1
.3.mar'

Can anyone offer some pointers on how to get maven to work with rampart
?

-Thanks
Steve More