Thanks,it's worked.

Evgeniy Vyborov a écrit :
Hi,

I think the simplest way to transform OMElement to DOM Element is to use static method toDOM(OMElement element) from org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils class.

Regards,
Eugene

*/Fátima Milla Olaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Hi,
    I want to transform a OMElement to a dom document, I've tried this:
    OMElement omquery = policyQuery.getPolicyQuery();
    DocumentImpl omdoc=new DocumentImpl(omquery.getOMFactory());
    Element queryelement = omdoc.getDocumentElement();

    and I get this exception:
    Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
    org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.factory.OMLinkedListImplFactory
    cannot be
    cast to org.apache.axiom.om.impl.dom.factory.OMDOMFactory

    My webservice exchanges two xml files. Thanks