Hi Deepal,

Thank you for your email and assuring answer.

I downloaded your sample clients and studied

your AsyncServiceClient.java carefully.

I copied the important parts into the Axis2 sample
EchoNonBlockingDualClient.java

uncommented:    options.setUseSeparateListener(true);

and used your

 AxisCallback callBack = new AxisCallback() {..}

// sender.engageModule(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING);
// options.setProperty("disableAddressingForOutMessages",Boolean.TRUE);

The client works correctly,. the callBack is called and exit main - all OK

but the process must be aborted with Ctrl-C

     [java] I am complete
     [java] ----- Callback isComplete
     [java] ----- finally cleanup
     [java] ----- Exit main
Terminate batch job (Y/N)? y

It appears that a thread or process is still active.

Is this correct?

Maybe I forgot to set a parameter.

Since this is a sample, I wanted to get it to work correctly.

The ant run.client build.xml is

    <target name="run.client.nonblocking" depends="compile">
        <java classname="userguide.clients.EchoNonBlockingClient"
              classpathref="axis.classpath" fork="true">
            <jvmarg value="-Daxis2.repo=${mainDir}/repository"/>
        <jvmarg value="-Daxis2.xml=conf/axis2.xml"/>
        </java>
    </target>

This local axis2.xml enabled the <phase name="loggingPhase"/> and

 !-- the non blocking http transport based on HttpCore + NIO extensions -->
is enabled for port 9000

Thanks,

Rick