All,

I began with a web application that using spring + hibernate. Below is my
development environment:
   - myeclipse 6.0.1 GA
   - adding all spring and hibernate libraries
   - start define some transaction control using ProxyFactoryBean

Everything works fine to this point. Now I want to expose some service as
web-services using Axis2. This is my setup at this point:

WebApp:
        + src
        + WebRoot
            + conf
            + lib
            + modules
            + services
               + common
               + META-INF
                  + AdminRetrieveUserService.wsdl
                  + apschema.xsd
                  + services.xml

These are content of AdminRetrieveUserService.wsdl and apschema.xsd

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
        xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/";
        xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/";
        xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl";
        xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
        xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
        xmlns:apschema="http://service.ws.ap.cvg.com/apschema";

xmlns:tns="http://AdminRetrieveUserService.publicservices.service.ws.ap.cvg.com";
        name="AdminRetrieveUserService"

targetNamespace="http://AdminRetrieveUserService.publicservices.service.ws.ap.cvg.com";>

        <wsdl:types>
                <xsd:schema
xmlns:tns1="http://AdminRetrieveUserService.publicservices.service.ws.ap.cvg.com";
                        attributeFormDefault="qualified"
elementFormDefault="qualified"

targetNamespace="http://AdminRetrieveUserService.publicservices.service.ws.ap.cvg.com";
                        xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
                        <xsd:import
namespace="http://service.ws.ap.cvg.com/apschema";
                                schemaLocation="apschema.xsd" />
                        <xsd:element name="retrieveUserProfile">
                                <xsd:complexType>
                                        <xsd:sequence>
                                                <xsd:element name="userName"
type="xsd:string" />
                                                <xsd:element name="password"
type="xsd:string" />
                                                <xsd:element name="source"
type="xsd:string" />
                                        </xsd:sequence>
                                </xsd:complexType>
                        </xsd:element>
                        <xsd:element name="retrieveUserProfileResponse">
                                <xsd:complexType>
                                        <xsd:sequence>
                                                <xsd:element minOccurs="0"
name="return"
                                                        nillable="true"
type="apschema:RetrieveUserProfileVO" />
                                        </xsd:sequence>
                                </xsd:complexType>
                        </xsd:element>
                </xsd:schema>
        </wsdl:types>
        <wsdl:message name="retrieveUserProfileRequest">
                <wsdl:part element="tns:retrieveUserProfile" name="parameters"
/>
        </wsdl:message>
        <wsdl:message name="retrieveUserProfileResponse">
                <wsdl:part element="tns:retrieveUserProfileResponse"
name="parameters" />
        </wsdl:message>

        <wsdl:portType name="AdminRetrieveUserServicePortType">
                <wsdl:operation name="retrieveUserProfile">
                        <wsdl:input message="tns:retrieveUserProfileRequest" />
                        <wsdl:output message="tns:retrieveUserProfileResponse"
/>
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:portType>

        <wsdl:binding name="AdminRetrieveUserServiceSOAP11Binding"
                type="tns:AdminRetrieveUserServicePortType">
                <soap:binding style="document"
                        transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"; />
                <wsdl:operation name="retrieveUserProfile">
                        <soap:operation soapAction="urn:retrieveUserProfile"
                                style="document" />
                        <wsdl:input>
                                <soap:body use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:input>
                        <wsdl:output>
                                <soap:body use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:output>
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:binding>
        <wsdl:binding name="AdminRetrieveUserServiceSOAP12Binding"
                type="tns:AdminRetrieveUserServicePortType">
                <soap:binding style="document"
                        transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"; />
                <wsdl:operation name="retrieveUserProfile">
                        <soap12:operation soapAction="urn:retrieveUserProfile"
                                style="document" />
                        <wsdl:input>
                                <soap12:body use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:input>
                        <wsdl:output>
                                <soap12:body use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:output>
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:binding>
        <wsdl:binding name="AdminRetrieveUserServiceHttpBinding"
                type="tns:AdminRetrieveUserServicePortType">
                <http:binding verb="POST" />
                <soap:binding style="document"
                <wsdl:operation name="retrieveUserProfile">
                        <http:operation
location="AdminRetrieveUserService/retrieveUserProfile"
/>
                        <wsdl:input>
                                <soap:body use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:input>
                        <wsdl:output>
                                <soap:body use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:output>
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:binding>

        <wsdl:service name="AdminRetrieveUserService">
                <wsdl:port name="AdminRetrieveUserServiceSOAP11port_http"
                        binding="tns:AdminRetrieveUserServiceSOAP11Binding">
                        <soap:address

location="http://localhost:8080/APTemplate/services/AdminRetrieveUserService";
/>
                </wsdl:port>
                <wsdl:port name="AdminRetrieveUserServiceSOAP12port_http"
                        binding="tns:AdminRetrieveUserServiceSOAP12Binding">
                        <soap12:address

location="http://localhost:8080/APTemplate/services/AdminRetrieveUserService";
/>
                </wsdl:port>
                <wsdl:port name="AdminRetrieveUserServiceHttpport"
                        binding="tns:AdminRetrieveUserServiceHttpBinding">
                        <http:address

location="http://localhost:8080/APTemplate/services/AdminRetrieveUserService";
/>
                </wsdl:port>
        </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
        targetNamespace="http://service.ws.ap.cvg.com/apschema";
        xmlns:apschema="http://service.ws.ap.cvg.com/apschema";
        elementFormDefault="qualified">
        <xsd:complexType name="User">
                <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="userId" nillable="true"
                                type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="company"
nillable="true"
                                type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="userPwd"
nillable="true"
                                type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="userName"
nillable="true"
                                type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="createdDate"
                                nillable="true" type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="createdBy"
nillable="true"
                                type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="emailAddress"
                                nillable="true" type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="expirationDate"
                                nillable="true" type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="userStatus"
nillable="true"
                                type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="passwordStatus"
                                nillable="true" type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="role" nillable="true"
                                type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="action" nillable="true"
                                type="xsd:string" />
                </xsd:sequence>
        </xsd:complexType>

        <xsd:complexType name="RetrieveUserProfileVO">
                <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="success"
nillable="true"
                                type="xsd:boolean" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="message"
nillable="true"
                                type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="messageCode"
nillable="true"
                                type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="userProfile"
nillable="true"
                                type="apschema:User" />
                </xsd:sequence>
        </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:schema>

1. I use plug-in tool to generate skeleton files to the same web
application.
2. I begin to modify web.xml as follow:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app version="2.4" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
        http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";>
        <welcome-file-list>
                <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
        </welcome-file-list>
        <context-param>
                <param-value>/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml</param-value>
        </context-param>
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>context</servlet-name>
                <servlet-class>
                        org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderServlet
                </servlet-class>
                <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
        </servlet>
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
                <servlet-class>
                        org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet
                </servlet-class>
                <!--<init-param>-->
                <!--<param-name>axis2.xml.path</param-name>-->
                <!--<param-value>/WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml</param-value>-->
                <!--<param-name>axis2.xml.url</param-name>-->

<!--<param-value>http://localhot/myrepo/axis2.xml</param-value>-->
                <!--<param-name>axis2.repository.path</param-name>-->
                <!--<param-value>/WEB-INF</param-value>-->
                <!--<param-name>axis2.repository.url</param-name>-->
                <!--<param-value>http://localhot/myrepo</param-value>-->
                <!--</init-param>-->
                <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
        </servlet>

        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/servlet/AxisServlet</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

3. I modify services.xml as follow:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- This file was auto-generated from WSDL -->
<!-- by the Apache Axis2 version: 1.3  Built on : Aug 10, 2007 (04:45:47
LKT) -->
<serviceGroup>

        <service name="AdminRetrieveUserService">
                <messageReceivers>
                        <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";

class="com.cvg.ap.ws.service.publicservices.adminretrieveuserservice.AdminRetrieveUserServiceMessageReceiverInOut"
/>
                </messageReceivers>

                <parameter name="ServiceObjectSupplier">

org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringServletContextObjectSupplier
                </parameter>
                <parameter name="SpringBeanName">
                        springAdminRetrieveUserService
                </parameter>
                <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
                <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">true</parameter>
                <operation name="retrieveUserProfile"
                        mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
                        <actionMapping>urn:retrieveUserProfile</actionMapping>
                        <outputActionMapping>

http://AdminRetrieveUserService.publicservices.service.ws.ap.cvg.com/AdminRetrieveUserServicePortType/retrieveUserProfileResponse
                        </outputActionMapping>
                </operation>
        </service>
</serviceGroup>

4. my applicationContext.xml is the same with previous post except it
doesn't have <bean id="applicationContext"

5. I still receive error of
 org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Error creating bean with
name 'apSecurity' defined in class path resource  [applicationContext.xml]:
               Cannot resolve reference to bean 'usersEntityProxyBean' while
setting bean  property 'usersEntity'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: ...

Did I do anything wrong ? Thanks a lot.