Hi Rick,

On Dec 2, 2007 11:17 PM, Rick Isaacs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Charitha,
>
> Thank you for your email and that you have reported this problem.
>
> I am not familiar with the Axis2 snapshot releases.
>
> Where can I find out more about snapshots?

If you need the latest snapshot build its available here,
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/
One more thing, if you are building axis2 from the source, it is recommended
to use latest maven version (I have 2.0.7)

I tried to look at the issue that you have reported against the
jaxws-calcualter service archive with the axis2 with the latest snapshot
build. I noticed that the service getting deployed with correct operations,
and its seems to be an issue with the rest like way of invoking the service.
Will update you more on this as soon as I have more info.
Thanks
Sandakith.