Hi Sietse,

First of all I thank you for your reply...

So...

1) The AAR is surely the newly generated one
2) I use the Axis2 Eclipse plugin to do that process (I am a bit sceptic
about it, somehow)
3) I restarted JBoss several times... in vain.

Incredible! It's fascinating to see results coming out of inexistent code!
:-/

I thank you for your opinion.... maybe someone has had the same situation.

Chris